Armor-Hard Extreme is a 100% solids, two component fast set structural epoxy/epoxy mortar kit intended for use in the structural repair or joints, cracks and other surface defects in industrial concrete floors. Armor-Hard Extreme’s fast set chemistry allows for return to service in as little as 2 hours and allows for installation in temperatures as low as 20ºF (-7ºC). Kit includes a specially engineered aggregate blend designed for easy troweling/finishing.
ARMOR-HARD is available in two primary versions:
1. ARMOR-HARD EXTREME Liquid or Kit – Quick set properties, multiple temperature applications.
2. ARMOR-HARD Liquid or Kit – Early Set properties (faster than standard structural epoxies, slower than EXTREME), use limited to temperatures of 50˚F +.
As a mortar:
• Large spall repair/rebuilding of joint shoulders
• As a topping for delaminated slabs
• Fill in holes, potholes, gouges, ruts, popouts
As a liquid:
• Fill wider random cracks