PENETRATING CURING AGENT
Ameripolish® PCA is a penetrating curing agent that chemically hardens and dust-proofs concrete for improved abrasion resistance without forming a coating. PCA is recommended on newly placed concrete to add initial water and stain repellency while retaining slab moisture for improved curing. PCA requires no UV light for dissipation and can be used with integrally colored concrete.
Unlike traditional cure and seal products, PCA does not form a membrane that must be removed via chemical strippers or aggressive metal bond tools prior to polishing.
- Improves cure by retaining slab moisture.
- High-penetrating, non-film forming.
- Forms hydrophobic barrier to increase stain repellency.
- Improves scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Helps reduce efflorescence and minimizes dust for healthier indoor air quality.
- Replaces traditional cure & seal products on new concrete.